View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #20
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's up with Brooks Reed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWATteam View Post
You make some good points but how in the world is a former pro bowl center who has spent 9 years with his only team a journeyman at best? Granted he's a "probowler" in the same sense that Wade Smith is but still.

Strange first post I know..Im coming from different Texans boards which I couldnt stand anymore. The negativity here is nothing in comparison, I like it already.
Welcome to the board.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote