View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #7
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scalpers at A&M receive warning

Yep. I am part of a facebook group online where we used to sell our passes. Last semester everything was reasonable and no-one was locking down on anyone like this before. I sold two or three passes for 50 dollars or less - i.e face value for the most expensive, and like 30 bucks (also face value) for the cheaper ones. It was good money, and I used it to fund my adventures in Austin on the weekends. However, now people are selling their tickets for 400, 500, 600 dollars on that page and it's kind of disgusting. You're supposed to sell them at face value, or give them away. I get the whole supply and demand thing, but frankly it's not good bull.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote