View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Scalpers at A&M receive warning

So if they call me, I just have to say I sold them to my cousin at face value. My cousin on the other hand can sell my ticket of $700+

Seems fair.

Another question..... If A&M loses, do you think they'll drop in their ranking? Does it make sense to drop the #6 team if it loses to the #1 team? I'm assuming that's why #1 is #1 & #6 is not, because most voters already think Alabama is a superior team.