View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #237
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Thanks..... Don't know how I missed that.
From the Tues. presser....
Quote:
Head Coach Gary Kubiak
(on if DE Antonio Smith was reinstated today) “Yes, my understanding to be honest with you, we’ve been going 100 miles an hour since we landed, but, yes, he could be back in the building today is my understanding.”
(on if DE Antonio Smith will be back on the field at practice tomorrow and what the corresponding roster move will be) “Yes, expectations are for him to be. Well, (T David) Quessenberry will go on IR today. Antonio will take his spot.”
(on what the team will do with T David Quessenberry) “He will go to IR.”
(on if T David Quessenberry will go on the injured reserve with a designation to return or the full injured reserve) “Full IR, yeah.”
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote