View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #283
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Let's get one thing straight,

Pittsburgh doesn't need you pimping their Lombardi trophies for them....
After the Oilers left and local media tried to SHOVE your team down my throat I became a Steeler fan. The Nation got bumped to my #2 Team AFTER the Texans whipped some Cowboy @SS at their debut. My #3 Team is WHOEVER is playing the Cowboys this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
..and no that does not make them America's Team because of the fact they won 6
Oh that's right...that just makes them Better than YOU! Also please post the date and actual tallies of the election in which your Cowgirls became "America's Team." I don't remember voting in it. Incidentally baby 6 > 5. Argue with ME all you want but you can't argue with mathematics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coca Cola Cowboy
now, Regardless of what Dallas has failed to add since the Texans first came into the league, it doesn't stop people from looking upon Dallas as a winner, the same way they looked upon Dallas as a winner after Staubach retired,
Despite my LOATHING of the Cowgirls as a GROUP I tip my hat to Mr. Staubach as the great athlete, leader and American he is. The Landry Cowboys and the current incarnation are TOTALLY different organization. Coach Landry was a legendary ICON worthy of the respect and dignity with which he carried himself. The organization crafted by Jerrah takes a DUMP on the fine organization that Landry helped to create. You can dispute that all you like but DEEP down you know it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Cowboy
and in the same manner after Aikman retired
Were I to look at the Cowboys of the 1990s, Daryl "Moose" Johnson and Mr. Troy Aikman are the two shining diamonds shining in the midst of an ENORMOUS Cowpie. Aikman and the Moose had class and were great competitors and great guys on and off the field. They SEEMED to be the only two guys on that team who weren't either complete a-holes or under arrest for something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy from the Villiage people
but the fact remains!!!! your Texans don't have anything to brag about overall, playoff wins, division titles are old hat, non impressive to some one who's been around long enough to see all that sort of stuff For you? that maybe exciting and worth getting a hard on over!! but until I see a Lombardi title in Houston don't expect to be given praise for doing nothing
In the words of the great Samuel Jackson: "Oh you were finished? Well then allow me to retort." Look at the first TWELVE YEARS of the existence of your Cowgirls. How many Lombardis did they win. Let me answer that for you Zero! Last year when my Texans were IN the playoffs your Cowboys were AT HOME WATCHING THEM ON TV. In fact EACH time the Texans have been in a playoff game the Cowboys have been either watching from the stands or on TV. If you want to live in the Glory days of the 1970s or the cocaine fueled 1990s go right ahead. Funny thing about living in the past, there's no FUTURE in it. The Texans don't have a Lombardi YET...but lets not get it twisted, they'll have one a damned sight sooner than your Cowgirls will get their next one. But, congrats on being a fan of what has to be the 4th greatest dynasty in football behind the Steeler Nation, Cheeseheads and 9ers.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote