View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I agree. Its like a lot of self preservation going on.He's been hesitant to just stick his foot in the ground and come downhill.
Anytime he sticks his foot in the ground, he slips & falls.

He looked fine to me. When the holes were there, he took advantage of them, or he fell down (that one time). When they weren't, he didn't.

On that 4th & 1, they had a great screen shot from above the players. It would be great if someone can get us a gif of that play. I'd like to hear from those that know, what went wrong there. I can't tell if Wade Smith went after the wrong LB, or if Chris Myers didn't get off his initial block soon enough.