View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #37
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
"Slow to, quick through"....... thats something that running backs try to accomplish running with the ball. Using patience and when you see it bursting through the hole. I almost see Arian being a little too patient sometimes, and watching him in the playoffs I saw more of a sense of urgency. And he definitely had more of a sense of urgency early in his career. On these stretch plays I just see him kind of gliding trying to find a lane, but he's not really putting his foot in the ground and getting upfield like I've seen him do. I won't question his "want to" because I have no doubt he has plent of heart. I just think he needs to turn on some film of him running the ball his rookie year and see how decisive he was once he decided to hit the hole.
I agree. Its like a lot of self preservation going on.He's been hesitant to just stick his foot in the ground and come downhill. Like you said, in the playoffs we saw that sense of urgency,but it was generally lacking last yr during the season.