View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #36
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

"Slow to, quick through"....... thats something that running backs try to accomplish running with the ball. Using patience and when you see it bursting through the hole. I almost see Arian being a little too patient sometimes, and watching him in the playoffs I saw more of a sense of urgency. And he definitely had more of a sense of urgency early in his career. On these stretch plays I just see him kind of gliding trying to find a lane, but he's not really putting his foot in the ground and getting upfield like I've seen him do. I won't question his "want to" because I have no doubt he has plent of heart. I just think he needs to turn on some film of him running the ball his rookie year and see how decisive he was once he decided to hit the hole.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote