View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #28
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 292321 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After Game Props

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand_Luke View Post
LOL, I was about to start a topic on this. Seeing D. Brown getting tooled all night by Freeney was the most disturbing thing last night....for me. I get what you're saying "ThaJokka"...but damn, Freeney has been in the league since 2000 for god sake and sure the hell is not in his prime anymore. D. Brown is the talk in town for being top 2 or 3 LT in the league....yeah right!! Freeney still taking his lunch money and it's Embarrassing. Still love them Texans and they will get better every game, especially the D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
You can be a top 2-3 player and have a bad night. We have 3 years of evidence saying he IS a top 2-3 LT in this league and 2-3 games saying he's not. You do the math.
I don't think it was a "bad night"; I just think he and Freeney have played each other so often that Freeney knows just what to do to be effective against DB.

Okay, now you're thinking "well, shouldn't that work both ways?" That assumes DB found a way to deal with Freeney. I don't think anyone he or anyone else has. And as bad as it looked at times, Freeney only ended up with half a sack at the end of the game (there's no way to type that phrase where it doesn't look funny is there?)
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote