View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #33
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

I had this discussion last year,but chalked it up to his new diet.I thought with tate being hurt last year that forsett should've gotten more carries and handled the 3rd down stuff.When arian was beasting,he had a high ypr 10 ish and he would run thru arm tackles.Last year his yards per catch were avg and those same arm tackles were bringing him down. He's never been a violent runner,more of a vision glider type,but what made him special was the ability to run through arms and get yards after. Similar to what we saw in alfred morris last yr. I know its early and he didn't have training camp because he was nursing injuries,but he looks like a rb with a lot of touches in his body. We will see and I hope I'm wrong,but if one guy is 3ypc and another is 6, you can't blame it on the line. If the line is the problem,then both guys would be around the same.