View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We cannot win a championship if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
When you watch, do me a favor, watch the motion. Tell me how often we react to the motion in the defense. I really think Rivers was using that to diagnose our defense in the first half. Not necessarily who he "was" throwing to, but eliminating options when he wasn't. I thought that in the second half Rivers was slower to get rid of the ball and it seemed (perception) that we didn't move as much when he sent someone in motion.

Mike
I've been looking; and I must say that even from last year, it was never the variation of the scheme (because there has been plenty); in the end, it's all about execution.

It is not to say that the scheme can't help sometimes; but you just have to execute for the scheme to have any validity to begin with.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote