View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #31
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNumber80 View Post
Nope, I'm right. I have no reason to hate on the starting running back on my favorite team. I just go by what I see and the past 2 years, Foster has been one of the most overrated players in the league. He's not even a top 10 RB IMO. If Ben Tate got the amount of carries he got, I'd guarantee you our rushing game would resemble 2011. It's no coincidence that once our top 3 o-line in 2011 started to regress/players departing, that Foster's production has dropped. He relies on his offensive line way more than the elite backs of the NFL.
I hate ruling players out, but if I had to make a choice today I'd go with Tate over Foster.

I won't say foster can't find his old swag, but he has not been all that for about the past year up until now. He goes down easily and he looks slow.

Gonna be hard to justify giving Arian tons of carries if he keeps looking mediocre and Tate looks better.

But as always, we'll see.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote