View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #30
theNumber80
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 theNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
But see the thing is, you're wrong.
Nope, I'm right. I have no reason to hate on the starting running back on my favorite team. I just go by what I see and the past 2 years, Foster has been one of the most overrated players in the league. He's not even a top 10 RB IMO. If Ben Tate got the amount of carries he got, I'd guarantee you our rushing game would resemble 2011. It's no coincidence that once our top 3 o-line in 2011 started to regress/players departing, that Foster's production has dropped. He relies on his offensive line way more than the elite backs of the NFL.
theNumber80 is offline   Reply With Quote