View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #9
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
After watching Christian Ponder look terrible I'm wary of Greg Jennings, especially against two corners as good as Tillman and Tim Jennings. I think in this case nobody would chastise you for going with the hot hand in Hartline for this one week while you keep an eye on Jennings.

Standard Scoring, No PPR

MJD @ OAK
Lamar Miller @Indy
Antonio Brown @CIN

I'm leaning MJD but that first outing against KC was rough. Conversely, I believe Gabbert isn't playing this week which means I think they go heavy on the running (or maybe they don't who the hell knows).
I would go with MJD.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote