View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #7
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
For mine it's standard. No PPR, 10 yards per point, 6 for TD.

Pick 1 WR:

Greg Jennings @ Chi
Brian Hartline @ Ind
Alshon Jeffery vs. Min
After watching Christian Ponder look terrible I'm wary of Greg Jennings, especially against two corners as good as Tillman and Tim Jennings. I think in this case nobody would chastise you for going with the hot hand in Hartline for this one week while you keep an eye on Jennings.

Standard Scoring, No PPR

MJD @ OAK
Lamar Miller @Indy
Antonio Brown @CIN

I'm leaning MJD but that first outing against KC was rough. Conversely, I believe Gabbert isn't playing this week which means I think they go heavy on the running (or maybe they don't who the hell knows).