View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #4
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
IŽd go with Celek. Chargers looked bad against OD and Graham and Eagles have a lightning quick offense.

Here is my dilemma:

Pick 2 out of 4 HBs:

Ray Rice vs. Cleveland (he is my safe pick)
Alfred Morris vs. GB
Demarco Murrey vs. KC
Darren McFadden vs. JAX

Pick 1 out of 3 TEs (yeah, I have 3 TEs right now - picked up julio Thomas on waiver wire - will try to trade one of them for a WR)

Jared Cook vs. Atl
Jermichael Finley vs. WSH
Julio Thomas vs. NYG

Who would you pick?
I would go Rice and Morris.

Doesn't look like you can really go wrong at TE, I honestly don't know who I would start. Thomas probably offers the highest upside but is also probably the riskiest play.

* It's Julius Thomas