View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #44
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 2 vs Titans - Let's predict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
I honestly think we'll kick their teeth in. Early.
I hope so, and you may very well be right. I do think they are improved along O-Line and maybe they have taken a step forward on D.

But we are deeper, and have more star power on our roster. And as much as the dilusional titans fans think they are entrenched with NFL lor and rich history (lol), the fact of the matter remains their squad is an inexperienced one and our team and its systems are in 5th gear.

We have a short week, but it's our home opener and this team will ultimately force its will on Locker and the titans. Score will look closer than the game feels.

Texans 27
Titans 17
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote