View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #682
Kgbmedic
M1 Tanker

Rep Power: 2883 Kgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

I saw some improvement in his scrambling abilities in the SD game. He was actually avoiding rushers and hustling to the outside to extend the play.

Then I saw a revert back to the old schaub of laying down when someone got near him on that big loss sack. I hope to see the former the rest of the season. It is good that he has worked on his scrambling abilities. I suspect the back up QB battle that has been going on has forced him to up his game as well.
Kgbmedic is offline   Reply With Quote