View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #16
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18100 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts About Defense

I'm not in panic mode just yet, but I'm strongly discouraged by the pass rush. All of the scouting reports I've read before the game said the Charger's OL was horrible and the Texans will be pressuring Rivers all day. I didn't see that. Besides Watt, no one was beating their guy one-on-one. I know Antonio would have been a big help, but I don't want to get into that mode of thinking "we'll be better when so-and-so gets back". Our defense can't rely on everyone being healthy for the whole season.

I know McCain got repeatedly torched, but you're asking alot from a CB to being playing man so much. Either the pass rush needs to get to the QB extremely quick, or I'd like to see Wade call more diverse coverages.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote