View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #26
theNumber80
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 theNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
to me, Foster looks slow. He isn't running with the pop he had earlier in his career....I don't want to say he's spent, but he doesn't look like an elite back out there. Not trying to be knee-jerk or anything.
This. How so many Texans fans refuse to acknowledge that Foster is not even close to an elite back is ridiculous. I don't care about Foster's bulk stats, the fact is he goes down on first contact and doesn't make people miss. Tate is a better runner as far I'm concerned, his injury-plagued year have just made people think he sucks.
theNumber80 is offline   Reply With Quote