View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #7
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87412 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan SMACK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Sorry guys they won't be able to understand what you're saying unless you run your words though the dialectizer

This hyar is th' only way thet they kin unnerstan' th' smack talk

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

I tried to talk smack to a Titan fan on their message board. Of course he couldn't read so I said get your wife to dictate. He got angry and said 'I already know how my wife's dick tates!!!!