View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #8
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts About Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Overall defense has become harder to play.
Oh i agree with that, but overall in the past off season not that many nig rule changes were made to the defense, only major one i saw was with RBs using crown of his helmet.

My point is not that much has changed on defense in the last 2 seasons so we will still be fine.