View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #7
awc713
Rookie

Rep Power: 248 awc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts About Defense

We held their offense to around 10 yards in the second half, if I'm not mistaken.

That's not too bad. I guess. Yeah, they looked rusty in the first half, but I'm not worried about them. Once Antonio is back, and Ed Reed...we'll be fine. Our D, at least.

More worried about the offense play calling and Foster. Foster NEEDS to be back. NEEDS to be healthy. His ypc has been slipping and it's becoming noticeable. Now, a lot of isn't just him, but my point is that he needs to be healthy to be effective.

Luckily this was his first game back, so maybe this was just a "getting the feet wet" type of game for him.
awc713 is offline   Reply With Quote