View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #2
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts About Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
The defense did not play well last night and we all may say there are new players, or Ed Reed did not play. First game. All true. But, I wonder how much has to do with rule changes. Defense is not the same the NFL and the fans prefers scoring over defense. Quarterbacks are better off.
I think we looked rusty, and uninspired. We werent playing disiplined football on offense or defense, and i think the opening INT and quick score by the chargers threw us off. I'm not worried about the D, Antonio Smith will be back next and the pass rush will be much better !