View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #7
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87155 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan SMACK thread!

they burned 100 million in FA, barely beat a horrible Steelers team that couldnt move the ball against a little league team, and now they think they are top of the class ? They think it takes no talent to come back from 21 down at the end of the 3rd quarter.

After watching the titans play last sunday, and yes i watched, we will crush these clowns. I give credit to the chargers for playing us so tough i think they will get 10+ wins this season IMO.

The steelers on the other hand are not very good, they have been declining for years, and the titans barely squeeked by them.