View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #25
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
That's all I'm saying. I mean,rbs sometimes fall off a cliff. Look at alexander in seattle and larry johnson in KC.Those guys were beast 1 yr,then the next year they were a shell of theselves. One thing we've seen under Kubes is the can find find rbs. Tate runs hard and he's a skilled runner too.He's not the receiving threat of foster,but he's not going down like foster right now.Its 1 game,but I noticed last yr he was going down on arm tackles.
Johnson was kind of a 1 year wonder really. Hip wasn't it? Kind of an Earl Campbell. I don't worry about that as much with Foster.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote