View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #15
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We cannot win a championship if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Rivers threw a pass to the TE Green in the first half into a 2-deep zone under.
I've only watched up to the second TD; sure, we played man a ton, but that's what we do. That's what you have to do if you want to bring a safety down into the box.
When you watch, do me a favor, watch the motion. Tell me how often we react to the motion in the defense. I really think Rivers was using that to diagnose our defense in the first half. Not necessarily who he "was" throwing to, but eliminating options when he wasn't. I thought that in the second half Rivers was slower to get rid of the ball and it seemed (perception) that we didn't move as much when he sent someone in motion.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is online now   Reply With Quote