View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #23
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm hoping that he's just not in full-speed "football shape" after all the not participating in the preseason but I'm kind of concerned. This happens so it would be silly to think that it couldn't happen to Foster. Sometimes it's a guy who gets out of shape or out of his groove and he bounces right back. Other times he's just lost a step somewhere along the way. Maybe he doesn't want it as bad. Maybe he's been hit too many times. For whatever reason right now Foster isn't the same back and if he doesn't bounce back then it's time to start looking for that next great ZBS runner. Ben Tate! Cierre Wood! Step on up you might be a winner!

But I'd really rather see Arian back to form and cutting the way he used to. Last night he just didn't seem to be seeing the cut back lanes or if he did he often didn't take them.
That's all I'm saying. I mean,rbs sometimes fall off a cliff. Look at alexander in seattle and larry johnson in KC.Those guys were beast 1 yr,then the next year they were a shell of theselves. One thing we've seen under Kubes is the can find find rbs. Tate runs hard and he's a skilled runner too.He's not the receiving threat of foster,but he's not going down like foster right now.Its 1 game,but I noticed last yr he was going down on arm tackles.