View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #114
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Game Week: MNF @San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
Watching the video, I don't see Tate waving Foster off. I see Tate starting toward the sideline, then turning around and staying in. #Texans

Coach wanted carries to be more even between 44 & 23; still wants it close.

Foster declined to speak with media after the game last night. #Texans

Kubiak was asked about Ben Tate waving off Arian Foster when he tried to go in. Said he didn't see it, both guys are competitive. #Texans

"Want to keep it somewhat close," Kubiak on the distribution with the running backs. #Texans
In one of his pressers this morning, Kubiak said he want's to get Tate more carries. Said he'll have to talk to Chick about that.

I took that to mean that Kubiak lets Chick manage that part of the game. I never really thought about it, but I didn't really think he was on the sideline saying, "Ok, it's time for Tate." or anything like that.