View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #13
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25491 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's up with Brooks Reed?

I think Brooks Reed proved last night why we were heavily considering moving him to ILB in the off season. It wasn't only because of our need at ILB, it's because he's just not quite fast enough or athletic enough to consistently put pressure on the QB. Reeds body type just screams ILB, not OLB. He can't dip a shoulder to get around a blocker and can't get off of blocks once engaged. I know it's not a perfect solution but I'd really like to see the Texans move him to ILB, next to Cushing, and start Jefferson at OLB. Jefferson has more length, and athleticism to put pressure on the QB. I also think Reed would be great at the inside blitz.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote