View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #21
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After Game Props

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Two observations:
Schaub looked better in the pocket than I ever remember seeing.
The defense could potentially get two of its better starters back next week, both of whom are significant upgrades over their replacements, and both of whom will allow for more varied and/or more aggressive play calling.

(the phrase "both of whom" sounds funny when I re-read my post. Did I use that correctly?)
I'm no authority on proper grammar, but I think leaving out "of whom" would get you where you want to go.

Agreed on your post, btw.