View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #655
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I don't see why we shouldn't compare them to DeAndre.
Yeah, we can compare them to Hopkins. But we should be comparing Hopkins to JulioJones, Aj Green, Dez Bryant, or Victor Cruz.

Saying he's better than Keyshawn & LeStar isn't really saying a lot... that's all I'm saying.

Quote:
One of my points was that DeAndre is already producing.

I think it's interesting that he already has as almost as many catches as Keshawn and Lestar did last year.
I think that's because of Schaub/Kubiak on any other team, these guys would get a lot more opportunities.

Quote:

ANOTHER one of my points is... did you see the Lestar Jean ypc? Holy crap!
He's a play-maker. If we get him on the field more often & get him the ball 1 or 2 times every two or three weeks, defenses will have to pay attention to him.