View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #9
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2292 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's up with Brooks Reed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
??

I've been hard on the olb's as anyone, but they looked good last night. Reed looks faster and more athletic than he looked last year. I was worried after game one last year about the pass rush from the outside.

I'm not worried after this game. The sacks will come.

I thought reed looked good in the run game btw. He was in coverage a bit too and had that nice coverage on the RB late in the game.

What exactly was it you saw that has you frustrated with reed?
What frustrates me is that he doesn't seem to shed blockers too well. He seems to be just engaged with the opposing lineman and not freeing himself to get to the QB. That's what is bugging me.

Brooks was the guy I was most excited about from the 2011 draft. I have been high on the guy for a while so maybe I have unrealistic expectations of what he is and can be.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote