View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's up with Brooks Reed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
he didnt make many if any plays but he wasnt horrible...just solid imo. We only had 2 sacks all night, Mercilus and Manning. SD wasn't letting us get there b/c they mostly utilized the short passing game. JJ spoke a little about it at the end of the game, but the front 7 as a whole just wasn't on the same page for much of the 1st half...preseason rust i think.
The sack by Manning, I believe, was due to Reed pushing the pocket, forcing Rivers to step up.

I also saw Reed beat Fluker off the edge, but he slipped at the last moment.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote