View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #14
Coolhand_Luke
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Coolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After Game Props

LOL, I was about to start a topic on this. Seeing D. Brown getting tooled all night by Freeney was the most disturbing thing last night....for me. I get what you're saying "ThaJokka"...but damn, Freeney has been in the league since 2000 for god sake and sure the hell is not in his prime anymore. D. Brown is the talk in town for being top 2 or 3 LT in the league....yeah right!! Freeney still taking his lunch money and it's Embarrassing. Still love them Texans and they will get better every game, especially the D.
Coolhand_Luke is offline   Reply With Quote