View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #653
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 31892 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I don't see why we shouldn't compare them to DeAndre.

One of my points was that DeAndre is already producing. Granted, it's one game but after that one game, he's already looking the way you want a first rounder to look. I think it's interesting that he already has as almost as many catches as Keshawn and Lestar did last year.

One of my other points is that it looks like he's already a part of this offense and that Schaub is trusting him and finding him.

ANOTHER one of my points is... did you see the Lestar Jean ypc? Holy crap!
Of course it's not a fair comparison. Deandre is a 1st round pick. He's EXPECTED to contribute. He's EXPECTED to be a star. That's what teams expect from 1st rounders.

Keshawn was a lower draft pick. He was forced into a role last year due to lack of depth.