View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #652
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 218645 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's not right.

Maybe you're trying to be funny. Sure we had high hopes that LeStar & KeShawn could beat out KDub for that roster spot. But we shouldn't be comparing Hopkins to them.

That's like looking at every Texans' milestone in relation to the Chiefs or the Lions... or Buffalo. We've turned that corner & should be comparing ourselves to New England, Pittsburgh, & Dallas (yes..... Dallas).
I don't see why we shouldn't compare them to DeAndre.

One of my points was that DeAndre is already producing. Granted, it's one game but after that one game, he's already looking the way you want a first rounder to look. I think it's interesting that he already has as almost as many catches as Keshawn and Lestar did last year.

One of my other points is that it looks like he's already a part of this offense and that Schaub is trusting him and finding him.

ANOTHER one of my points is... did you see the Lestar Jean ypc? Holy crap!
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote