View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #651
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
It looked a bit shaky at first, but when Hopkins came through with that low catch, I'm sure Schaub feels much more confident going to him.
You naillin it on the QB confidence and that is why Hopkins hands will make up for lack of blazing speed. MS zeroes in on AJ and OD who hang onto the ball. IMO, we have two more option for MS now including Cierre Wood who will eventually get on field and earn his confidence as a receiving RB. Sure I am crazy but wait and see.