View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #11
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After Game Props

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Joe Mays impressed me and hope he gets better. He could remove ILB from top three of my 2014 mock draft.

OTH our left side was pathetic for pro bowlers. Brown looked like a rookie and Smith looked like a guy just back from injury..ok he was. I am thinking OT that can play OG moved higher on my list. That was supposed to be Q pre injury.
Mays had a better than average game; nothing to really write home about yet.
A couple of tackles were because he was free (due to the line playing well).
He penetrated the gap quickly on another run, but I thought the RB was not patient enough to wait for the FB.
Mays missed a tackle but we had somebody else to pick him up.
May was also pushed back badly on the fourth down conversion - not that we had a great chance to stop it though.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote