View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 2 vs Titans - Let's predict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Welcome to the Titans fans.

I haven't gone back and watched that Steeler game, yet. I want to see what happened before I pull any scores out of the air but I expect us to win this game.

I didn't expect the Titans to beat the Steelers. CJ2K is streaky and Locker has some potential. I want to see that Titans D and what they did and whether it was the Titans playing good football or if it was the Steelers sucking worse than I thought they would.
Just my opinion, but I don't think the Steelers are nearly as good as everyone thinks them to be, nor are the Titans as bad as everyone thinks them to be. I've been saying all along the Titans are going to challenge the Dolts for 2nd place in the AFCS. I'm still not a believer in the whole Luck mystique with the Dolts.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote