View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: After Game Props

Still in SD, so haven't had a chance to watch the DVR of the game yet, but so far:

Kubiak - Called an aggressive game. Was saying it at the game even before the fake punt, which came at the perfect time. His 3rd down calls were great, IMO. They didn't all work (4th down call), but I love the aggressiveness. The man wanted to win last night. I love it. I can take the mistakes if they're a result of aggressiveness. This group of players is good enough that he should be able to be aggressive.

Schaub - shocked me when he actually evaded a couple times. He enabled Kubiak to be aggressive, and he looked closer to the 2011 Schaub than the 2012 version. That's a good thing.

I am excited for the season. In much the same way that a loss can affect you because of how it happens, the never say die attitude and aggressive playcalling made this a really good win.