View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #1
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 4153 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What's up with Brooks Reed?

Brooks is starting to frustrate the hell out of me. He is not getting close to the QB to get sacks and I don't see him make plays in the running game.

I just don't get it. He was a badass during his rookie season 2 years ago. Towards the end of that season, he was exciting and looked like the second coming of the Claymaker. Watch the playoff game against Baltimore in 2012. The 2 players on our D that stood out were JJ Watt and Brooks. JJ stepped up his game and had an exceptional 2012 season. Where is the Brooks Reed from the 2012 Baltimore game? I miss him.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote