View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #364
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
All trash-talking aside, you take the wins when you get them and make no apologies. The Cowboys will take the win just like we would.

In the NFC East, as it is in 2013, this could be a game many look back on after all is said and done.
Yup!

This thread cracks me up. As a long time Cowboy fan that has frequented here for years and years, the bad jokes never get old. Someone said a few pages back that this has always been a one sided hatred and its so true. I'll never get it.

I wouldn't say a game is gift wrapped if the defense is causing turnovers. If Romo had thrown those passes it would be more the Giants D took over. Give credit. I predicted .500 for my Boys but we will see. Could be an interesting year.