View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #8
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We cannot win a championship if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
We did mix in some zone looks; I don't know how often though.
We started mixing some zone in the second half.. more man zone than straight zone...

You have to do that. If you run straight up man all game then the QB just looks for the weak link, look at how quickly Rivers got the ball out in the first half compared to the second.... compound that with his escapability that he showed almost every time the pocket broke down... But when you take away his presnap read?

Dude he was maddening us in the first half (moving people in motion to identify coverage).... that BS stopped in the second half.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is online now   Reply With Quote