View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #7
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
to me, Foster looks slow. He isn't running with the pop he had earlier in his career....I don't want to say he's spent, but he doesn't look like an elite back out there. Not trying to be knee-jerk or anything.
I saw some burst in him tonight that reminded me of the old him, but to me it seems like teams are doing a good job of taking away those cutback lanes Arian used to be well known for hitting. I would try mixing it up with some quick hitting running plays like some traps to kind of counter that. Its just what I see from the naked eye.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote