View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #6
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

i think the scenario mostly fits, the only hitch is tate's injury history. however i dont think keeping tate over foster is a very viable option because of arian's contract. i dont know the money side of things, but i think we'll be riding foster for at least the next couple of seasons because it'd cost too much to do otherwise. that also means we'd be put in a similar situation - trying to get the most for tate before he leaves. in my opinion tate is very much a #1 back, and would actually be better on a more power/lead type offense. if not for injuries, i'd definitely trade a 1st to get a bellcow back like tate ... as it stands i'd offer a 2nd. as a texans fan i'd take a second for tate.