View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013   #1
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Foster-Tate vs LT-Turner

I've been going back and forth with a few guys on this. Last yr, I felt like foster was in self preservation mode a lot. I don't know if it was the new diet or what,but he was going down way too easy. Of course compounding my debate,tate was hurt last yr. Fast forward to this yr and foster is fighting injuries and tate is in a contract yr. Tonight is only 1 game,but Tate looks like the bull in a china shop while foster looks like a guy who didn't play in the preseason. This reminds me of the LT vs Turner situation a few yrs ago.

We heard how how the sd line wasn't as good as it was before. Yet, when turner would run, his ypc was a lot higher than that of lt. So sd put the high tender on turner even with the high salary declining LT. Turner was a little banged up,but still signed a good deal with Atl. He then rushed for 1600 yds and double digit tds while LT kinda faded in sd. He was later released,had a solid season for jets,then retired. I bring this up because we know how kubes-shanny thinks of rbs. Arian has a lot of touches in his body. He's been over 400 since becoming a full time starter. If tate stays healthy and run like he did tonight, I think the texans should high tender tate and if he plays well again,sign him and cut foster.