View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #18
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
It's not fantasy to say that it was a possibility, but it's fantasy to say that they would have had him had they recruited him harder. As you know, that's rarely the case.

I don't think he is lying, I think it was a fluid process as it always is. I have heard numerous times now that Texas would have had him had they recruited him harder, I am simply pointing out that that is rarely true.
I agree with that. It's a very fluid process and all kinds if things can sway your decision.

All that said, he's saying this stuff himself and has not issued a denial or retraction as far as I know.

I could understand if he said that early on in the process that he'd love to go to UT, but he said definitively that he would've been there.

But even if he did say that early on, doesnt mean it couldn't also be true.

It's not really that big of a deal other than to long horn fans mad because Mack sucks at getting top tier QB's....I can see why an FSU alumni would be mad because you want to be his first love. You don't want to feel like he settled for 2nd place.

But like I said...it's not a big deal. He's there now and likely not going anywhere. He's a Seminole.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote