View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #15
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post

My point is that a school never has a recruit in the bag until he signs on the dotted line. Had Texas recruited him harder, they may not even have been in his top 5 at the end of the recruiting period. Seems like fantasy to say "Texas could have had this kid if they wanted." That's rarely ever true.
Like I said, I've personally gone through the recruiting process. I know how it goes. Don't need any info on that. I've visited different schools, sent film out, had coaches at my house...the whole 9.

But you're saying its fantasy to say Texas could have had him. People are only saying that because HE SAID IT.

So again...you have to think he'a lying. This is not some talking head speculation or MB chatter. The person you need to direct your disbelief towards is Winston.

If you think he's lying, fine. But that's not the argument you laid out.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote