View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #14
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
He didn't say that before hand. He said that a few days ago.

I know how college recruiting goes. I was personally involved in the process about 10 years ago.

Why would he lie and say that and them why would his coach come out and say that he called Texas a few times and they never showed interest because they didn't think they had a shot to get him?

Mack browns statements confirm that. Said he got a tip that Winston wasn't really interested, so he didn't pursue him.

This was not some "early in the process" statement (which is what you initially said is all you could find)

So either you think Winston and his coach are lying or ???? I don't really see another option since you don't believe them.
Quote:
Winston, Florida State’s redshirt freshman phenom, told ESPN’s Max Olsen in a 2012 interview that he wanted desperately to go to Texas, but couldn’t get the Longhorns to acknowledge he even existed.
From your link. It says in a 2012 interview, it's only getting attention now.

He wanted to be recruited by them, said he would sign.

My point is that player's say that they have wanted it there entire lives, even verbally commit and then go elsewhere. It happens often, as you know.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote